The Cleveland Indians filed a lawsuit in Federal Court today demanding an 8th game, alleging that the World Series was really not over because both teams had scored the same number of runs in the first 7. Attorney Bryce Dyspareunia stated the result was unjust even though the Cubs had won 4 of the first 7 games. To be fair it should be the greatest number of runs scored over time, he said. The Clinton campaign has joined the suit as an amicus curiae
- luysii on Memories are made of this ?
- TS on Memories are made of this ?
- DN on Memories are made of this ?
- Vasili on Noel
- Bryan on Cleveland demands 8th game — World series not over
- Tom McKenzie on Cleveland demands 8th game — World series not over
- DN on Will flickering light treat Alzheimer’s disease ?
- luysii on Will flickering light treat Alzheimer’s disease ?
- Aargh ! Big pharma sheds chemists. Why?
- Anslyn & Doughterty
- Chaotic attractor
- Chemistry (relatively pure)
- Clayden's Book
- Climate (be civil ! )
- Linear Algebra Survival Guide for Quantum Mechanics
- Medicine in general
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Biology Survival Guide
- Neurology & Psychiatry
- Philosophical issues raised
- Pre-meds need to pass orgo
- Quantum Mechanics
- Social issues ( be civil ! )
- The cell nucleus on a human scale
- Theological implications of simple chmistry
- What this blog is about
- Willock: "Molecular Symmetry"