- From Banned in Boston to Banned in Berkeley in 55 years
- Les fleurs du PTEN
- Are you sure you know everything your protein is up to?
- An incorrect proof of the Jordan Curve Theorem – can you find what’s wrong with it?
- Facilitated communication
- A new kid on the Alzheimer’s block
- Maybe chemistry just isn’t that important in wiring the brain
- The next big drug target – II
- Aargh ! Big pharma sheds chemists. Why?
- Anslyn & Doughterty
- Chemistry (relatively pure)
- Clayden's Book
- Climate (be civil ! )
- Linear Algebra Survival Guide for Quantum Mechanics
- Medicine in general
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Biology Survival Guide
- Neurology & Psychiatry
- Philosophical issues raised
- Pre-meds need to pass orgo
- Quantum Mechanics
- Social issues ( be civil ! )
- The cell nucleus on a human scale
- Theological implications of simple chmistry
- What this blog is about
- Willock: "Molecular Symmetry"
A chemical Gedanken experiment
By luysii, on August 8, 2010 at 10:22 pm, under Molecular Biology, Philosophical issues raised. 3 Comments