- Why we imperfectly understand randomness the way we do.
- Should pregnant women smoke pot?
- A post which may actually be of some use to Safari users
- Why drug discovery is so hard: Reason #26 — We’re discovering new players all the time
- The dietary guidelines have been changed — what are the faithful to believe now ?
- When the active form of a protein is intrinsically disordered
- Off to China
- Scary stuff
- luysii on Is concentration meaningful in a nanoDomain? A Nobel is no guarantee against chemical idiocy
- Rick M on Is concentration meaningful in a nanoDomain? A Nobel is no guarantee against chemical idiocy
- luysii on Should pregnant women smoke pot?
- M Simon on Should pregnant women smoke pot?
- neil on The dietary guidelines have been changed — what are the faithful to believe now ?
- Rhenium on Scary stuff
- luysii on We know how to make a mouse dream when we want
- Dave on We know how to make a mouse dream when we want
- Aargh ! Big pharma sheds chemists. Why?
- Anslyn & Doughterty
- Chemistry (relatively pure)
- Clayden's Book
- Climate (be civil ! )
- Linear Algebra Survival Guide for Quantum Mechanics
- Medicine in general
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Biology Survival Guide
- Neurology & Psychiatry
- Philosophical issues raised
- Pre-meds need to pass orgo
- Quantum Mechanics
- Social issues ( be civil ! )
- The cell nucleus on a human scale
- Theological implications of simple chmistry
- What this blog is about
- Willock: "Molecular Symmetry"
A chemical Gedanken experiment
By luysii, on August 8, 2010 at 10:22 pm, under Molecular Biology, Philosophical issues raised. 3 Comments