- You are alive because the lipid bilayer of your plasma membrane is asymmetric
- Functional MRI research is a scientific sewer
- Science proves cognitive training will raise your IQ 5 – 10 points
- Another fail safe mechanism used by the cell — readthrough
- You gotta love this structure
- Why you do and don’t need chemistry to understand why we have big brains
- Where did this quote appear?
- Why our brains are large: the elegance of its molecular biology
- Curious Wavefunction on Functional MRI research is a scientific sewer
- Bryan on Functional MRI research is a scientific sewer
- luysii on It’s why I don’t read novels
- Bob Moriarty on It’s why I don’t read novels
- luysii on Would a wiring diagram of the brain help you understand it?
- Johannes on Would a wiring diagram of the brain help you understand it?
- chemdiary on You gotta love this structure
- John wayne on You gotta love this structure
- Aargh ! Big pharma sheds chemists. Why?
- Anslyn & Doughterty
- Chaotic attractor
- Chemistry (relatively pure)
- Clayden's Book
- Climate (be civil ! )
- Linear Algebra Survival Guide for Quantum Mechanics
- Medicine in general
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Biology Survival Guide
- Neurology & Psychiatry
- Philosophical issues raised
- Pre-meds need to pass orgo
- Quantum Mechanics
- Social issues ( be civil ! )
- The cell nucleus on a human scale
- Theological implications of simple chmistry
- What this blog is about
- Willock: "Molecular Symmetry"
A chemical Gedanken experiment
By luysii, on August 8, 2010 at 10:22 pm, under Molecular Biology, Philosophical issues raised. 3 Comments