- Curioser and curioser
- The Ukraine
- Two very scary papers about cancer
- Are memories stored outside of neurons?
- The weirdness of gravity
- The Silence of the Times
- Everything not expressly forbidden biochemically is happening somewhere
- Here’s just how poor the research on Autism Spectrum Disorder has been
- Virgil on The Ukraine
- luysii on Are memories stored outside of neurons?
- tangent on Are memories stored outside of neurons?
- luysii on Two very scary papers about cancer
- Rhenium on Two very scary papers about cancer
- Curious Wavefunction on The weirdness of gravity
- luysii on The Silence of the Times
- luysii on Everything not expressly forbidden biochemically is happening somewhere
- Aargh ! Big pharma sheds chemists. Why?
- Anslyn & Doughterty
- Chemistry (relatively pure)
- Clayden's Book
- Climate (be civil ! )
- Linear Algebra Survival Guide for Quantum Mechanics
- Medicine in general
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Biology Survival Guide
- Neurology & Psychiatry
- Philosophical issues raised
- Pre-meds need to pass orgo
- Quantum Mechanics
- Social issues ( be civil ! )
- The cell nucleus on a human scale
- Theological implications of simple chmistry
- What this blog is about
- Willock: "Molecular Symmetry"
A chemical Gedanken experiment
By luysii, on August 8, 2010 at 10:22 pm, under Molecular Biology, Philosophical issues raised. 3 Comments