- Just when you thought you understood neurotransmission
- Little Bo Peep meets cellular biology and biochemistry.
- At the Alumni Day
- The death of the synonymous codon – IV
- The prions within us
- A primer on prions
- Why drug discovery is so hard: Reason #25 — What if your drug target is really a pointer to the real target?
- Was I the last to find out?
- Aargh ! Big pharma sheds chemists. Why?
- Anslyn & Doughterty
- Chemistry (relatively pure)
- Clayden's Book
- Climate (be civil ! )
- Linear Algebra Survival Guide for Quantum Mechanics
- Medicine in general
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Biology Survival Guide
- Neurology & Psychiatry
- Philosophical issues raised
- Pre-meds need to pass orgo
- Quantum Mechanics
- Social issues ( be civil ! )
- The cell nucleus on a human scale
- Theological implications of simple chmistry
- What this blog is about
- Willock: "Molecular Symmetry"
A chemical Gedanken experiment
By luysii, on August 8, 2010 at 10:22 pm, under Molecular Biology, Philosophical issues raised. 3 Comments